Paint is one of the most powerful features of Windows 10 which was launched by Microsoft in 1985. And Paint is one of the most important features in Windows 10 which can be used to create various types of images. The program will give you a open page or a blank page where you can draw by hand or use various symbols and shapes, it’s so cool you can freely use Paint. This program also allows you to draw on existing images if you want. For example, you want to add a name to your company logo. In addition, you can download and copy images of various types on a blank page and edit them however you like.
Do you know how to make the most of Microsoft paint? Do you really understand Get Help With Paint in Windows 10?
Open Paint Using Windows 10 Start Menu
- First of all all you have to do is tap on the Windows icon at the bottom right corner of your PC device.
- Then a list of Windows 10 applications will appear.
- Under the Windows accessories menu, find the Paint application and then click on it.
The above method is an easy way to open Paint on your Windows
Open Paint Using Windows 10 Cortana
How to open paint via Cortana Search: This is an easy and simple way you can open Pain in your windows. You only need to look for the search field that is on the bottom left of your PC device and then type Paint in the search box after which you have to press enter and the Paint application will appear immediately.
Paint Features in Windows 10
- Pencil Tool
This is a tool for you to draw the art you want.
- Eraser Tool
When drawing, you run into an error so use the eraser tool.
- Paint Tank
The Paint tank is used to fill colors into the image. Click on the paint tank icon and choose your favorite color freely
- Color Picker Tool
This is a very useful tool that is provided in Paint in Windows 10. It helps you select a color from one location and then you can paste another color that is the same.
- The Brushes
Select the brush with the color you want to draw. You will see nine different brush types with different styles.
- Text Button
If you want to add text. It’s easy, just click the A icon.
- Magnifying Glass Tool
This tool comes in handy when you want to zoom in and then check the clarity of your work.
As we have explained above. Paint will give you a variety of tools that can be used to create images. You are free to choose the specific tool you like, and the options you choose can define how the lines in your image appear in the empty space in the image. Check out below:
How to create a drawing in Paint
First of all, Open the paint application using one of the methods we described above earlier.
- Next, navigate to the Home tab and click on Tools, then select the Pencil tool.
- After that, select on Color and click on Color 1, after that you can click on any other color of your choice.
- Then you can drag the pointer in the drawing to start drawing.
- Next, right click while dragging the pointer to draw using Color 2.
It is a simple way to create an image
How to insert Image in Paint from Search result
the way is very simple. Follow the steps we provide below to open and edit any image in MS Paint from a web search.
- First of all, find the image you want in an internet browser or one that is already on your PC device.
- Then right click on the image and select Copy the Image
- And then open Paint
- When Paint is open, please press Ctrl + V
How to edit pictures
You can use the Paint Application to add various types of shapes to images.
How to add an image when already taking a screenshot and also crop any image in the Paint App:
- First all you have to do is open the window or page that you want to screen print on.
- Then, you have to press the Print Screen button and the Windows logo at the same time, sometimes there are software that just press the Print screen.
- Next, open the Paint application and press Ctrl + V this will paste the image into your Paint window.
- And you can freely select the Crop tool to crop the copied image.
- If you want to save the results to your computer it’s quite easy, press Ctrl + S and then an option will appear where you want to save the results.
Print Images with Paint in Windows 10
Follow the instructions we provide below to print images in Paint:
- First of all, all you have to do is open the image in the Paint application that you want to print.
- Then click on the File menu and then select the Print option.
- Then you will get several printing options like Print, Print Setup, and Print preview.
- You have to select the desired option or click directly on Print.
- And the print settings on Windows 10 will appear.
- Then select Printer, pages, number of copies and others.
- The last thing is press the print button and your print tool will output the results of the paint.
Hopefully the article above about ” Get Help With Paint in Windows 10 ” can help you. If you have a topic or problem about our article above, please contribute, thank you for visiting our website.